Donald M. Hudgins, Founder/Shareholder
Don is a well-recognized trial attorney/mediator/arbitrator who has tried in excess of 200 jury trials, involving catastrophic injuries, death, construction defects, libel, slander, product liability, medical and legal malpractice and professional liability claims. He is board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Law and has represented individual clients as well as many Fortune 500 companies in litigation throughout the southern United States. In 2018, Don received the Seventh Amendment Warrior Award from the American Board of Trial Advocates, Houston Chapter, in recognition of his outstanding achievements as a life-long trial lawyer.
While Don continues to maintain a select trial docket of complex personal injury and commercial cases, he is primarily focused on his mediation and arbitration practice where his years of trial experience has resulted in an overwhelming settlement rate.
Don attended Louisiana State University before receiving his law degree from South Texas College of Law in 1967.
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Division
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Martindale Peer Review: AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5
- Selected Super Lawyer 2012-2019
- Recipient – Seventh Amendment Warrior Award, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Advocate – American Board of Trial Advocates
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Houston Bar Association – Director ADR Committee (current)
- Senior Fellow, ABOTA Foundation
- Member – American Mediation Association
- Life Member and Lifetime Committeeman – Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo